Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reality Check

This is where we're going to tie the knot!

















So, apparently there is a limit to what I can do while staying sane and well myself.

Sorry for those empty promises about all those fun articles I was going to post this month. I have been working hard on the new site behind the scenes, but I'm just not there yet.

I assure you I will be back in full effect in mid-September, with tons of *new* changes.

We'll make the move to the *new* site.

I'll be a *newly* married lady.

I'll be doing some *new* giveaways  (that's right, I just got approached for my first official cross-promotional partnership from a cookware company! If that doesn't put me on the map, I don't know what does!)

It's going to be great.

In the meantime, I'm gonna go get married.

Have a happy, healthy rest of your summer!

1 comment: